Your cart is currently empty
Jinghao JH-A39 in-ear rechargeable hearing aid, USB portable charging stand, easy to operate, lithium battery charging (white)
Secured and trusted checkout with
- UPDATED VERSION: The amplifier was updated with a better speaker, suit for mild to moderate hearing loss. Fashion Earbuds design, communicate without embarrassed.
- SIMPLE OPERATION: With simple big tap button, Short tap for Volume control（Volumes:1-2-3-4-5-6), Long tap for turn on/off, no need to take it off.
- PORTABLE CHARGING BOX: You can charge the hearing device anywhere anytime you want. No need to purchase and replace batteries repeatedly.
- GIFT DESIGN: Our rechargeable hearing amplifiers are offered with exquisite packaging and complete accessories. Great gift for your family and friends.
- GOOD AFTER-SALES SERVICE: Order now, JINGHAO offer 30 days UNCONDITIONAL return policy and 1-Year warranty. Ensures your no-risk purchase.
HOW TO WEAR?
Please make sure the MIC is up and the volum control & on/off button is down when wearing the hearing aid.
Long Tap – “Beep” Twice – Switch Device
Short Tap – “Beep” Once – Increase a Volume
Device Indicate Light
White = Power On
Blue = Power Off
Frequently Asked Questions and Solutions:
1) Why there are some background noise?
Actually, it is the electric current sound existing in all good machines. Generally, the higher the power, the greater the static sound.
√ Turning on after put it in ears, then turn up the sound gradually. Generally, You will get used to it after 2-3 weeks.
2) What causes the feedback?
If the ear dome is not inserted well into ear canal or air leaks at the ear dome edges, when the device is close to hand or wall, a certain amount of sound will go back into the microphone. The sound is re-amplified which causes that annoying whistle.
√ Try and select suitable ear dome. Put the ear dome into the ear canal and make sure it fits snugly inside.
3) Can’t Charge Normally？
√Slightly adjust the position of hearing aids for a perfect connection.
√The projector light turns red when it is connected well; the light turns green when it is fully charged.