JINGHAO Rechargeable Hearing Amplifiers with Portable USB Charger Box, Upgrade Personal Hearing Sound Amplifier Hearing Assist Looks Like Earbuds 2 Pack (White)
- UPDATED VERSION: Updated with a better Moving-iron speaker, suit for mild to moderate hearing loss. Fashion Earbuds design, communicate without embarrassed.
- EASY TO OPERATE: With simple big tap button, Short tap for Volume control（Volumes:1-2-3-4-5-6), Long tap 3s for turn on/off.
- RECHARGEABLE: 10 Hours working for sound amplifier. 3 to 4 times charging with portable case. USB Charge Box, Small and charge anywhere, anytime. No need to replace those small, expensive batteries.
- GIFT DESIGN: Our rechargeable hearing amplifiers are offered with exquisite packaging and complete accessories. Great gift for your family and friends.
- HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY: We have a professional and patient after-sales team.1 Year Manufacturer Warranty, 3 months Hassle Free Return policy. Choose us ensures that it is risk-free purchase valid for all customers.
HOW TO WEAR?
Please make sure the MIC is up and the volum control & on/off button is down when wearing the hearing aid.
Long Tap - "Beep" Twice - Switch Device
Short Tap - “Beep" Once - Increase a Volume
Device Indicate Light
White = Power On
Blue = Power Off
Frequently Asked Questions and Solutions:
1) Why there are some background noise?
Actually, it is the electric current sound existing in all good machines. Generally, the higher the power, the greater the static sound.
√ Turning on after put it in ears, then turn up the sound gradually. Generally, You will get used to it after 2-3 weeks.
2) What causes the feedback?
If the ear dome is not inserted well into ear canal or air leaks at the ear dome edges, when the device is close to hand or wall, a certain amount of sound will go back into the microphone. The sound is re-amplified which causes that annoying whistle.
√ Try and select suitable ear dome. Put the ear dome into the ear canal and make sure it fits snugly inside.
3) Can't Charge Normally？
√Slightly adjust the position of hearing aids for a perfect connection.
√The projector light turns red when it is connected well; the light turns green when it is fully charged.